Testing the Door Blaster HDB 90 ST by Holmatro at Tac-Up
Tac-Up & Holmatro
Tac-Up BV is the European Holmatro Special-Tactics (ST) dealer for a range of hydraulic breaching, cutting and spreading-tools.
Holmatro Special Tactics tools are developed for military Special Operations Forces, Customs and Special Police Units. Holmatro Special Tactics products meets specific requirements such as low visibility, optimal portability and quiet operation.
Tac-Up BV has many years of operational experience and is leading in tactical entry & hydraulic breaching. All hydraulic breaching-tools are delivered with Tac-Up operational and training for safety and handling. Holmatro hydraulic breaching-tools are the preferred solution for any tactical, police, customs and Rescue Unit that utilities the highest of quality products on the market.
Testing the Door Blaster HDB 90 ST
Tac-Up has the perfect set-up in-house with their custom build Rhino Rig by Clucas MOE. I made a small clip, so you can actually hear the amount of noise it creates.
- Spreading stroke 40 mm/1.6 in
- Max. length excl. extensions 930 mm/36.6 in
- Max. length incl. extensions 1230 mm/48.4 in
- Max. spreading force 51/5.2 (kN/t) 11465 lbf
- Max. pushing force 38/3.9 (kN/t) 8543 lbf
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (AxBxC) 760 x 300 x 85 mm
- Dimensions (AxBxC) 29.9 x 11.8 x 3.3 in
- Weight, ready for use 10.8 kg 23.8 lb
- Almost as fast as explosives
- Opens multiple doors before going empty
- Easy to use
The Door Blaster is capable of breaching a multiple lock, inward opening door within a few seconds, with low sound and no flying debris. The portable system is carried is a handy backpack, and is capable of opening at least 5 doors before the tank is empty. I was surprised with the low sound and immense power of this device. A very useful tool.
For more information on Holmatro Special Tactics Equipment, please contact Tac-Up at: email@example.com
Thanks for reading, please leave comment and subscribe!